- Win 95 – Win 10
- Networking, monitoring
With labworldsoft®, you can network up to 64 laboratory instruments simultaneously via one PC. From sample preparation to synthesis, all the laboratory research and development processes can be automated.
Desired temperature and speed sequences can be precisely controlled by means of freely selectable ramp functions. The ramp functions can be graphically generated, stored, and then loaded again at any time.
- Recording, evaluating
labworldsoft® enables users to a quickly record many physical parameters that are required in the laboratory, such as pH, conductivity, temperature, torque, weight, pump rates, etc.
Data acquired in labworldsoft® can be exported into standard applications. For example, it is possible to measure the speed during a test, save the resultant data in a standard format (.txt or ASCII) and then analyze in any chart calculation, i.e. Excel.
- Storing / reproducing measured data
Do your test arrangements repeat themselves?
With labworldsoft®, all test arrangements can be stored. The stored data is available to reproduce the test, at a mouse click. The reproducibility of tests is warranted within the scope of ISO 9000 and within GLP.
C 6040 CalWin
- Win 95 – Win 10
- Control, monitor and view working procedures
- Print and save measurement protocols
- Identify and record samples
- Administration of sample racks C 5020
- Flexible administration and evaluation of calibrations
- Flexible administration and grouping of measurements
- Printing and saving calibration and result protocols suitable for certification
- Library functions
- Data transfer through COM to EXCEL and ACCESS
- Preprocessed work sheets for EXCEL (configarable by the user)